ATTENTION Military discount thread

NavyVette

Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
So far, I know of these miliary discounts: (I ask Everywhere I go, online and in person)
VendorHow to use it?Method to apply
80 Percent ArmsDiscount code in checkoutChat and ask? I cannot remember :)
Adams ArmsDiscount code in checkoutFill out the form on MIL/LE Sales Discount - Adams Arms
Aero PrecisionApplied Automatically when logged inSubmit a request on https://support.aeroprecisionusa.com/hc/en-us/requests/new .. Select 'Have a general product, order or website question?', and the issue is 'I want my Mil/LEO/First Responders discount' Attach credentials.
AimpointUnsure as I just signed upUpload credential
American Defense ManufacturingApplied Automatically when logged inRegiste an account and send creds to sales@admmfg.com
Angstadt ArmsDiscount code in checkoutFollow instructions on Law enforcement & military discount - Angstadt Arms Knowledge Base & Support | Angstadt Arms
AR IndustriesDiscount code in checkoutContact them and ask
ATNApplied through chatI think chat and ask?
BarrettPurchase through thearmories.comContact their Kroll dealer of record www.thearmories.com
Bear Creek ArsenalDiscount code in checkoutSend email to servicemember@bearcreekarsenal.com with proof of service.
Bee StingerApplied Automatically when logged inUpload credential Under Support -> Military VIP Program
Berry's BulletsCall and orderUse their Contact form, and ask
BlackhawkApplied Automatically when logged inUpload credential Under Support -> Military VIP Program
Bone Frog Gun ClubApplied Automatically when logged inUpload credential
BONE-DRIDiscount code in checkoutScroll to the bottom of the page, and click "Military Discount" - it's through GovX
BPI OutdoorsDiscount code in checkoutUse their Contact form, and ask
BushnellApplied Automatically when logged inUpload credential Under Support -> Military VIP Program
Butler CreekApplied Automatically when logged inUpload credential Under Support -> Military VIP Program
Camp ChefDiscount code in cartVerify with ID.me
Champion TargetApplied Automatically when logged inUpload credential Under Support -> Military VIP Program
CMMGDiscount code at checkoutVerify through VerifyPass each time, one code per day
Condition1 Click "Military discount" in the cart and sign into GovXSign into GOVX
Davidson DefenseDiscount code in checkoutEmail and ask (Each of their websites has a different code, but they sent me all at once)
Delta Team TacticalDiscount code in checkoutEmail and ask (Each of their websites has a different code, but they sent me all at once)
Dillon PrecisionCall and orderUse their Contact form, and ask
Durkin TacticalApplied Automatically when logged inVerify with ID.me
Fancy Brass CompanyDiscount code in checkoutUse their Contact form, and ask
Firearms Legal ProtectionCall and orderUse their Contact form, and ask
Fix it SticksDiscount code in checkoutI think email and ask?
Gold TipApplied Automatically when logged inUpload credential Under Support -> Military VIP Program
Guns.ComApplied Automatically when logged inVerify with ID.me
HoppesApplied Automatically when logged inUpload credential Under Support -> Military VIP Program
Juggernaut TacticalDiscount code in checkoutEmail and ask
Kreg ToolsDiscount code in checkoutVerify with SheerID on Discount Programs
Leupold OpticsApplied Automatically when logged inVerify with SheerID on Customer Login
Lyman ProductsCall and orderEmail and ask
MagpulApplied Automatically after verifying with ID.MeVerify with ID.me
Mitchell DefenseApplied Automatically when logged inEmail sales@mitchelldefense.com and ask
MMC ArmoryDiscount code in checkoutEmail and ask (Each of their websites has a different code, but they sent me all at once)
Moriarti ArmamentsDiscount code in checkoutUpload credential
MTM Case-GardDiscount code in checkoutVerify with SheerID on MTM Case-gard Military Discount
Omega ManufacturingDiscount code in checkoutEmail and ask (Each of their websites has a different code, but they sent me all at once)
Online OutfittersDiscount code in checkoutEmail and ask
PelicanApplied Automatically after verifying with ID.MeVerify with ID.me
Primary ArmsApplied Automatically when logged inVerify with ID.me
PrimosApplied Automatically when logged inUpload credential Under Support -> Military VIP Program
RCBSApplied Automatically when logged inUpload credential Under Support -> Military VIP Program
Resilient ArmsDiscount code in checkoutEmail sales@resilient-arms.com for discount code
Rise ArmamentDiscount code in checkoutSend a copy of your credentials to help@risearmament.com
Savage ArmsFill out the form asnd send it in - 2 firearms per yearForm on https://savagearms.com/files/2024_savage_service_purchase_program.pdf
Serbu FirearmsDiscount code in checkout, or applied to a depositEmail and ask, then send credentials
Sig SauerCall and orderAsk in chat
Silencer CentralCall and order - Banshee Line onlyChat and ask
Stag ArmsApplied Automatically when logged inUpload credential Under Support -> Protector Discount
Stand 1 ArmoryDiscount code in checkoutScroll to the bottom of the page, and click "Military Discount" - it's through GovX
Starline BrassDiscount code in checkoutUse their Contact form, and ask
Strike IndustriesApplied Automatically when logged inRead instruction in FAQ -> Do you offer a military, law enforcement or first responder discount?
Swampfox OpticsUnsure as I just signed upFill out the form - Military and Law Enforcement Discounts
Thunder GunsUnsure as I just signed upRequest through Contact Us
Timney TriggersDiscount code in checkoutGet code from VerifyPass
True Shot AmmoApplied Automatically when logged inFill out the form on Partners | True Shot Ammo
Uncle Mike's HolstersApplied Automatically when logged inUpload credential Under Support -> Military VIP Program
Underwood AmmoApplied Automatically when logged inRegister online
ViktosDiscount code in checkoutClick the GOVX button in checkout to get the discount code.
Viridian Weapon TechCall and orderUse their Contact form, and ask
Volquartsen FirearmsApplied Automatically when logged inFollow instructions on Military/LEO Discount | Volquartsen Firearms
Watchtower FirearmsDiscount code in checkoutSend credentials to support@watchtowerfirearms.com
Weaver OpticsApplied Automatically when logged inUpload credential Under Support -> Military VIP Program
XLR IndustriesDiscount code in checkoutClick the GOVX button in the cart to get the discount code.
Zaffiri PrecisionDiscount code in checkoutFill out their contact form
Zenith firearmsApplied Automatically when logged inemail to hero@zenithfirearms.com with the subject line ?Hero Program?
ZRODeltaApplied Automatically when logged inEmail and ask

Last edited:
Cool. I just pinned this thread to the top of the forum section.

Cool, I am trying to get it formatted, so I have temporarily removed links :)

Change Log

Fixed links.
Added Bone-Dri
Added Primary Arms - Thanks @NavyVet83!
Added Guns.Com
Added Viktos
Added XLR Industries
Added Online Outfitters

11/14/2023
Added Adams Arms
Added Bear Creek Arsenal
Added Camp Chef
Added Kreg Tools
Added Pelican
Added Zaffiri Precision

Last edited:
I have a bunch to add, will have to do it tomorrow as I have hit my editing limit.

Added 5 more

Added Bone-Dri

Updated Stag Arms.

Oops, I killed the formatting and now I am over my edit limit again :) From now on I will edit once a day, or less

PrimaryArms.com offers a military discount. I use it regularly. Log in with id.me
Yes, I always forget the ones that are automatic when logged in unless I write "Military Discount" in my password vault....

Updated Aimpoint to show that the discount is Applied Automatically when logged in

Added Serbu Firearms. They have a few nice firearms, like the BFG-50 and RN-50 :D

Back