Breaking! New Mexico’s Democrat Governor Suspends Second Amendment Rights in Albuquerque with 30-Day Ban

Breaking news!

Racer88

Big Kahuna Admin
Staff member
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score

New Mexico’s Democrat Governor Suspends Second Amendment Rights in Albuquerque with 30-Day Ban on Open and Concealed Carry​

<<<Democrat Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham declared gun violence a public health emergency in response to the shooting deaths of a thirteen-year-old girl on July 28, a five-year-old girl on August 14, and an eleven-year-old boy on September 6.>>>

Yeah! That'll do the trick to prevent criminals from doing criminal violence.... by restricting the Rights of the law-abiding and disarming them.
1694225301273.png

MLG is suspending the Second Amendment to "save the children".

Last year she signed an executive order funding an abortion clinic on the Texas border so people from other states can go to New Mexico to terminate their children right up to birth.

Help me out here, is this the same person writing the 2 executive orders? I am suffering cognitive dissonance. Some children are so worth saving that she can declare an emergency and disarm her constituents while also taking millions of her constituents tax dollars to kill children from the surrounding region...?

Some children are so worth saving that she can declare an emergency and disarm her constituents while also taking millions of her constituents tax dollars to kill children from the surrounding region...?

Gun control has NEVER been about safety... not even for children. I know it's almost cliche to say it at this point, but it's true.... It's about CONTROL. The "safety crisis," conveniently provided by a spectacular act of violence, is a ruse aimed at mindless muggles, or as Lenin affectionately referred to them... useful idiots.

Obviously infringing the Right of law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms has NOTHING to do with violent criminal acts. Nor do such unconstitutional edicts have any mitigating effect on crime.

Imagine in a pre-school... Johnny keeps spilling his milk on purpose. So now NOBODY gets milk! Johnny will just knock something else over. Johnny is the problem. But the teacher / governor cares more about exercising domain (control) over the masses. Johnny is just a convenient excuse.

The tyrants NEED the Johnnies of the world. They are PARTNERS in crime.

Last edited:
Shooter's Den must not have paid attention to the date on the 'early release' memo they got from the Gov.

Kudos to the reporters who asked her about the constitutional implications of her desision and getting her on record that she does not care about her citizen's rights.

Let's see how Republicans and sheriffs respond. If a single one of them does not act and publicly condemn this, they need to lose their job. It is illegal to suspend the Constitution as we all know.

It is conveniently overlooked that none of the recent shootings in Albuquerque involved legal gun owners or citizens with concealed carry permits. This is a test. If conservatives in NM do nothing, I say fuck them. No action? Then I don't care if the gun grabbers take everybody's guns and the criminals terrorize everyone who lives there for all eternity. They can leave the Union and become Mexicans. I don't care.

Sometimes, you just have to let the stupid vote themselves into tyranny. When they are scared and threatened by oppression and everyday violence and ask for help, they can fuck off.

Last edited:
I just read on line that the NM state police and Albuquerque police chief are refusing to enforce the governors rule as well.

People don’t understand how significant a role that Sheriffs play.

Not to mention none of these wanting to back this act of, Imo, treason… by the NM Governor.

They are not obligated to follow and enforce something unconstitutional. And it’s about time we see people taking a stand instead of capitulating to tyrant. “Just following orders” doesn’t cut it. Remember the Nuremberg trials.

Last edited:
Even the gun banners are running from this one. And obviously a "memo" was sent out. Their comments are remarkably nearly identical.

View: https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1700614182805078220

<<<<There is no such thing as a public health exception to the Constitution....>>>

Sure there is! :sneaky: The covid plandemic was! They suspended the 1st and 14th Amendments for that "emergency." And most of the people applauded it like trained seals. And they're threatening to do it again.

They would LOVE it if they could get away with it. But they know the NM gov went too far too fast. They don't want to be associated with a LOSER. They are feigning constitutional support.

Last edited:
Yeah... don't believe them. The problem is that the NM gov isn't sticking to THEIR script.

She ADMITTED that she knew it was unconstitutional AND that it would have ZERO effect on criminals... that it would only affect law-abiding citizens. She fucking admitted it outright.

The other anti-gunners don't like that. They KNOW it's going to blow up in their faces if they supported her.

Last edited:
Funny thing about the Constitution and the oath to support and defend it not being absolute...

When I swore that oath with my very life on the line for it, there were no exceptions stipulated. It was fucking absolute that I could die in defense of the Constitution. They didn't amend the oath to have exceptions like "health emergencies" or a "democratic debate" other arguments grounded in social utility.

By golly, there wasn't even an exception for me to leave the Persian Gulf to be the "best man" at my brother's wedding! Can you believe that shit?!?? LOL! (I didn't even ask, of course.)

Last edited:

Albuquerque, Bernalillo County Officials Won’t Enforce Gov. Grisham’s Carry Ban, Open Carry Rally Scheduled for This Afternoon​

Wow... watch the crime climb now.... the next 30 days will be interesting to watch

Wow... watch the crime climb now.... the next 30 days will be interesting to watch
Ain't nobody gonna abide her bullshit. Would you? :)

An open carry rally is scheduled for this afternoon in ALB. "In your face, tyrant! Come get us!"

Back