Breaking! New rule on pistol attachments to boost gun safety, U.S. Justice Department says

Breaking news!
We've always been rebels in Montana though - from the creation of roads until 1998 we effectively had no speed limit on highways.

Sure, there was the whole "mandatory" 55 mile an hour speed limit thing, but just like Sammy Hagar, Montanans can't drive 55.

IF an officer pulled you over just for your speed you got a $5 ticket for "an unnecessary waste of a natural resource."
Those were the good old days :)

We've always been rebels in Montana though - from the creation of roads until 1998 we effectively had no speed limit on highways.

Sure, there was the whole "mandatory" 55 mile an hour speed limit thing, but just like Sammy Hagar, Montanans can't drive 55.

IF an officer pulled you over just for your speed you got a $5 ticket for "an unnecessary waste of a natural resource."
Those were the good old days :)
Nighttime 55 MPH... Daytime? "Reasonable and Prudent". It was so cool! But that was a thing that popped up after my times through there, in the mid '90s. Big Sky Country...:)

My brother might have gotten enough $5 tickets to paper a wall, and I can neither confirm nor deny that I received one going 95 MPH on I-90 once.

Back