Pennsylvania General Assembly voting on 3-d printed and 80% today (HB 777)

What they gunna do - impossible to monitor who’s printing what. Thats a joke, next they ban people buying sections of pipe ? People want firearms there’s always a way around the laws, new and old ways to build one. The government will not be able to rid this country of weapons.

What they gunna do - impossible to monitor who’s printing what. Thats a joke, next they ban people buying sections of pipe ? People want firearms there’s always a way around the laws, new and old ways to build one. The government will not be able to rid this country of weapons.
It’s hard for me to believe that these “unrepresentating” representatives are actually that stupid or are they just pandering to their base. You are correct, people will find a way around the laws. It’s always the same with libturds, take any type of issue whether real or not, pass some new law and throw a ton of money at it, and in the end it does little or nothing. If they would step back and look at why things happen we might start getting somewhere.

If they would step back and look at why things happen we might start getting somewhere.
Why would they do that? That would assume that they CARE about crime. They don't care about crime the way we do. In fact, it's the opposite. They CARE... but they care to PERPETUATE crime. Literally. Criminals are their necessary partners to advance the agenda to CONTROL YOU and ME.

They have absolutely no interest in reducing crime. In fact, they have a BIG interest in INCREASING crime.

Well looks like it did pass the PA house and now heads to the republican controlled senate where hopefully it dies.

https://penncapital-star.com/government-politics/pa-house-passes-bill-banning-👻gun-parts/

Why would they do that? That would assume that they CARE about crime. They don't care about crime the way we do. In fact, it's the opposite. They CARE... but they care to PERPETUATE crime. Literally. Criminals are their necessary partners to advance the agenda to CONTROL YOU and ME.

They have absolutely no interest in reducing crime. In fact, they have a BIG interest in INCREASING crime.
You notice I said “if”. Of course they won’t do anything logical. It’s not about safety or protecting any one but their own elitist asses. They want complete control just like Hitler, Mussolini, Stalin and Po Pot. They are even importing their own mercenaries.

IMG_4634.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep. Looks like they banned kits, parts. I don't have the patience to read it all but I thought it provided an opportunity to serialize PMFs already built.

I've said my peace on the serial number issue. I figured that so-called 👻 guns sooner or later were going the way of the dodo.This will probably be challenged and SCOTUS will weigh in, but I'm also guessing the justices will deem serial numbers to be reasonable and not an infringement. If I'm wrong... great. I just dont think that's how it plays out.

Last edited:
Last edited:
It my understanding from the other thread that the Bill was passed by the PA House, sending the Bill to the PA Senate, in which hopefully the BS Bill has a much harder time getting passed!
The linked PDF states it goes into affect after 60 days. Each state only has two senators so I think once the house passes it then its law. Looking around it seems some places are still shipping to PA, I think I need to get a move on before that ends..

The linked PDF states it goes into affect after 60 days. Each state only has two senators so I think once the house passes it then its law. Looking around it seems some places are still shipping to PA, I think I need to get a move on before that ends..
PA has about 50 state senators. State, not Federal. Every district has a state senator.

Jeezus. Ever wonder how liberals win? They know how government works and they vote.

PA has about 50 state senators. State, not Federal. Every district has a state senator.

Jeezus. Ever wonder how liberals win? They know how government works and they vote.
lol I can't believe that I didn't know that state senators and US senators representing their state weren't the same thing.

lol I can't believe that I didn't know that state senators and US senators representing their state weren't the same thing.
It's a teaching moment. Not a criticism. Apologies for the snark.

If you haven't been in the voting booth in the past, be sure to register asap and vote in November. Every vote matters.

If gun owners cant be bothered voting eventually there will be no gun owners.

Last edited:
No way this passes Constitutional muster.

<<< The bill will also restrict the 3D printing of guns, taking away a fundamental right.>>>

It's like banning fire or the wheel.

Back