Self Paced Bridge Frame Class

MarineGunBuilder

The Professor!
Reaction score
There are a ton of builders in the pipeline holding 76% frames and my live classes wait list for it will take me years. Lol so I took the time over the past month to create a full online self paced course. The class is available to all University email subscribers and you can use code 76Builder for 15% off. It will publish this weekend - an eblast will go out when it’s live. Enjoy Patriots 🇺🇸

Attachments

• 651638C3-84A0-4FDB-9338-492F1398F8E7.jpeg
    651638C3-84A0-4FDB-9338-492F1398F8E7.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 51
So cool. You the man MGB…. Thank-you. Always looking out for Patriots.
Got any 76ers I can practice on ? 😆
We do - we’ll be releasing our student training frame the Build Buddy to the community outside the school soon both in single and boomerang versions. Practice and tear it up all you want without ever ruining a real frame. I encourage every student to go to town and try different techniques and tools to advance our methods on them. There will be a wait of course but they are the best learning tool for builders hands down.

We do - we’ll be releasing our student training frame the Build Buddy to the community outside the school soon both in single and boomerang versions. Practice and tear it up all you want without ever ruining a real frame. I encourage every student to go to town and try different techniques and tools to advance our methods on them. There will be a wait of course but they are the best learning tool for builders hands down.

Boomerang 03.jpg

I saw that in the background of the photo in the OP and was wondering, "what is that???" :geek:

Back