Short is sexy.

PaulusInIA

Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
I wish i could claim this is mine, its not. A buddy got his form 1 & built the SBS i want to build one day.

Attachments

• C8C735FD-32B8-42CC-A6AC-C9782ACC8586.jpeg
    C8C735FD-32B8-42CC-A6AC-C9782ACC8586.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 57
hello sir like what you made. Like what you say
Question: newbie older older gent
Like to find simple videos on p80 build and others as well. Like before when MGB help so much
Hello and welcome!

You can find a list of links to MGB's videos here:

Thanks for joining the forum and participating by posting! When you get a chance, please write up a quick ā€œintroductionā€ (or RE-introduction if you were a former MGB forum member) of yourself over in the Introduce Yourself! section. Tell us about yourself, your building experience, and how you found the forum.

Jump into other threads, too! Come on in... the water's fine! šŸ˜Š

Hello and welcome!

You can find a list of links to MGB's videos here:

Thanks for joining the forum and participating by posting! When you get a chance, please write up a quick ā€œintroductionā€ (or RE-introduction if you were a former MGB forum member) of yourself over in the Introduce Yourself! section. Tell us about yourself, your building experience, and how you found the forum.

Jump into other threads, too! Come on in... the water's fine! šŸ˜Š
Hello again my problem with sites is I go to ( introduce ) lot of shit there cannot get clear opening

I wish i could claim this is mine, its not. A buddy got his form 1 & built the SBS i want to build one day.
I should add, i have the 870 he used to build this with the knob on it but Im waiting to see if Short Barrels can be successfully removed from NFA by Mock v Garland. We shall see! Stay tuned!

Back