Spare parts gun

NavyVet83

Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
I had enough spare parts laying around to ALMOST build a whole AR Pistol. Missing take down pins, muzzle device and maybe a spring or 2. But I'll order some stuff up at some point. I had the shockwave blade laying around I took off a pistol I got in trade a while back. Figured I'd have some fun with Paracord and learn something new. Or at least attempt it. Once I realized Paracord shrinks when you get it hot, I wrapped it good n tight, tied it off, then hit it lightly with a MAPP gas torch to singe/shrink the Paracord so it doesn't unravel.
IMG_20230929_200201.jpg
IMG_20230929_200213.jpg

I see 4 more parts... start of another 4 more AR??? :outta here:

I see 4 more parts... start of another 4 more AR??? :outta here:
If you're talking about that barrel on the shelf, it's a 8" .458SOCOM BARREL, with the matching bcg, upper receiver and a handguard for it. šŸ˜

Last edited:
If you're talking about that barrel on the shelf, it's a 8" .458SOCOM BARREL, with the matching bcg, upper receiver and a handguard for it. šŸ˜
I also have bunch left overs AR parts šŸ˜…. Working on takedown AR but I wanna test fit on AR22 first. Will update when done

So I ordered one of those KAK M177 clone extended flash hiders... I'm not sure I'm gonna like it, but if I don't, there's plenty of room (it's 5.26" I believe inches long.) I can cut it down, and modify it.

Back