The John Wick movies are COMEDIES.

Racer88

Big Kahuna Admin
Staff member
Exchange Privileges
Reaction score
I made this meme after watching JW3.

1663103584006.png

Out of all the shoot 'um ups movies I like them the best, because they actually run out of ammo and change mags. I all so watched a video of the gun training that goes into some of the shoot outs. I have to admit though some of the fight stuff with no one getting killed make me think I need more training LOL. Like all of those shoot 'um ups with bullets fling everywhere and no one get hit but bad guys, looks like they need more bad guy training. If you can't hit what you're aiming at with a full auto, then you should not have one. Just my thought

Out of all the shoot 'um ups movies I like them the best, because they actually run out of ammo and change mags. I all so watched a video of the gun training that goes into some of the shoot outs. I have to admit though some of the fight stuff with no one getting killed make me think I need more training LOL. Like all of those shoot 'um ups with bullets fling everywhere and no one get hit but bad guys, looks like they need more bad guy training. If you can't hit what you're aiming at with a full auto, then you should not have one. Just my thought
The actors gained some legit skill in prep for the movies. Both Keanu and Hallie trained firearms skills with Taran Butler. Keanu trained BJJ with Machado for the fight scenes, which he did himself. That demonstrates dedication to his/their craft, which I appreciate.

Personally, can't wait for JW4.

Yeah, yeah... the gun play is cool, and Keanu knows his way around guns.

The DIALOG is pure (dark) comedy gold! Some great lines throughout the movies.

Back