Video Why nobody should ever visit that shithole, NYC.

On the GT forum, some asked why she's taking video instead of notifying police...

I disagree. The NYPD will do NOTHING. The BEST thing she can do is broadcast to the world why NOBODY should visit that shithole, NYC. EVER.

I see they now have the National Guard patrolling in the subways. Nothing to see here!

Funny-National Guard never get issued weapons. Why even bother to deploy them. Just send a bunch of civilians with identical clothing to monitor the place. Give the homeless something to do.
I guess since Kent State, the NG with weapons has been a no go?

To your suggestion of sending unarmed civilians? Nah, If I get "deployed" in a situation like that I am locked and loaded and not just with one firearm. The LAST thing NY would want would be a civilian with no filter employed on the front.

Nah, If I get "deployed" in a situation like that I am locked and loaded and not just with one firearm.

I think of this when I see videos of Illegal Invaders storming border fences and the defenders doing nothing! I'm yelling at the TV "Why aren't you shooting them!" :rolleyes: Yes, I know they are told to "stand down" but I believe this is bullshit! :mad:

I truly believe the OathKeepers have/had a purpose until they were vilified by slimedia, the Jerkoff 6 Committee, the Bidet admin and DOJ. :mad: Their website is down and they are effectively disfunct. :( Members are in prison including the founder on "sedition" charges. :rolleyes: The wikis for the OKs and Jan6 protest look to have been written by someone at MSNBCNN. About 100 citations from the typical ridiculous sources... :rolleyes:

The first thing Trumpy should do when he gets in office is pardon everyone jailed (including the OKs) because of Jan.6 and give them $100,000 for every month in jail. Then defund NYC and the UN. Then he should FLUSH THE FUCKING TOILET IN DC!!! Fuck job creation! Fire every last one of those sonsabitchs! :mad:

Anyhow, here in FL, they frown upon "para-military" groups and the last "bust" I saw involved arresting a couple people on trumped-up felony charges for doing army stuff in the woods (later knocked down to misDs). The bust had to be justified so there was the usual parading of "assault weapons", camo gear, training aids, etc. I've haven't seen anything like that in over a decade so that is good (that they haven't been caught again). I think part of the "problem" was the leader of the group openly talking of maneuvers against hard targets and LEOs in meetings and he got snitched. :rolleyes:

I find it odd that ability to form a militia to defend against a tyrannical government is illegal.

Must be 1 those there oxyMO-rons

Miltary actions arent civilian actions.
Combatants arent citizens and citizens are not combatants. Good,Bad & the Ugly a citizen is still a citizen with Rights and Freedoms.
The 2 are completely different philosophies and are not compatible.
They have allowed a situation to fester and pushed the population into believing Military actions inside our Borders is a good thing. Also that the use of mercenaries is an acceptable action( Blackwater đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť) to control CITIZENS.
Miltary action is to TAKE CONTROL!!!
Civilian Action is to RESTORE ORDER.

Miltary maintains a level of detachment, even in when providing humanitarian aide.
Militias and LEO are/should be tied to community and have a interest in it thriving.

NO Branch of the Military should EVER be deployed within our borders- save attacks by foreign invaders.

And the UN should relocate to Brazil or Argentina. Lets see how that works for them

Lets not forget Michael News. Its a grain of sand everyday. Until finally the bag is too heavy to lift.
Its the nature of government to grow more powerful and the duty of citizens to rebel.
If NYC wants that type of society fine, if they dont. Its up to the people who live there to change it. The people who live there LET THIS HAPPEN. Its up to them to change it in every way TOP to bottom.

In OT related, but non-related news, my son and I went to the range the other day to function-test and sight-in some firearms. :) All of which as configured are "illegal" in NYC for civilians. :rolleyes:
Daggerwolf (TWC1 w/Dagger RDS slide) was working fine and accurate, we ran a box then back in the case. This is my "play" gun for Action Steel and will do its part if I do mine. ;)
Firstborn (PF940C w/USPA slide kit) had to have the Guard D sights checked out and they aimed well. Well enough that I'm going to leave them on. For defensive use I think they will work good. I wouldn't consider them for target use, though... This is my "car" gun.

guarddeeznuts.JPG

I put the Taurus PT111 9mm slide and "chassis" back in the frame from having "converted" over to .40S&W PT140. I fired ONE round of .40 before I had received the magazine for it. After I received the mag, I decided I would rather keep the gun in its current state and just get a G27 slide down the road for the PF940SC. The PT111 fired a box for us no problem. Not the most accurate gun but it goes bang every time. Also function-tested with a box of Norma MHPs I'll be keeping in it. This is my "toolbox" gun.

normamhp.jpg

My son's 21Gun (TWC3 w/Dagger DLC regular slide) seemed to be functioning well since I tweaked and reinstalled the LW trigger parts that came with the (replaced under warranty) FW. I had put an OEM trigger in to get the FW to function initially. I swapped in a 3.5 connector while 21Gun was apart. About the only trigger issue is the LW shoe is a little sloppy in the slot, IMO. Sear engagement was full speaking of which, I'm going to need a replacement backplate for the slide because the existing PSA is a PITA to get off to put the half-plate on. :rolleyes: We put at least 2 boxes through it with maybe 2-3 misfire issues, one of them being a limpwrist. ;) This gun really isn't broken in yet but it is a LOT better than it was. I think it is going to work out for him... :)

The main reason we went was to sight-in and practice with the S&W M&P 15-22 rifle. It has a Monstrum 1.5x dot prism on it that we had to figure out close (21') and far (45') adjustments for. The only mods are I put in a PSA "polished" trigger that breaks at about 4lbs and a Hogue finger-groove pistol grip. I also have a $6 import "BAD" lever I chopped the "L" off of because it didn't align properly but the leftover pad and nub ease bolt release and lockopen.

We also practiced left-handed and one-handed shooting. We also determined a NEW magazine I bought in December is not working... :rolleyes:

I'm excited that he will be going to a Zombie Match with me this Saturday! It will be his first and my third. We will be sharing the rifle with Daggerwolf as backup. The guy that runs it will no doubt have some kind of Easter theme going. :) The last one was Christmas-themed. :) This is as close to "paramilitary" training we will see around here without joining a militia. ;) The second pic was from the first Zombie match I went to and involved shooting out "ports" cut into the side of the van.

stage4.jpg zombie1.jpg

I guess since Kent State, the NG with weapons has been a no go?

To your suggestion of sending unarmed civilians? Nah, If I get "deployed" in a situation like that I am locked and loaded and not just with one firearm. The LAST thing NY would want would be a civilian with no filter employed on the front.
I never said anything about unarmed civilians- NG has to use gov issue. Anyone else …up to them. 🤷‍♀️. Who cares what NY wants, it’s what the population needs, residents deserve and pay for a safe city with all those taxes🤪

Back