Furmac the mighty

Lmao, O lik MF understands it alright. He just refuses to submit.
I keep it around 35psi when blowing him off. Does the same with the water hose. SHIT! LIL jackass does something when Im in the shower. I got PTSD from it. Got a 2x4 braced against the door now.

When Im serious he does listen. But he's got issues and Im an enabler lmao
My four-legged best friend (a Golden Retriever named Jake) absolutely loved to drink out of the hose! I lost him in 2004 at 10 y/o to the canine version of multiple myeloma and damn do I miss that dog! We were almost inseparable when I wasn't traveling for work and just thinking about him still brings a tear to my eyes. I like dogs more than most people! :cry:

We love us some air hose. Way easier then brushing the fluffy off him 3x aday.
9months atleast 100lbs. Id weigh him but he stole the scale & buried it under the house, probably next to the tires.View attachment 17866View attachment 17867View attachment 17868View attachment 17869View attachment 17866View attachment 17867View attachment 17868View attachment 17869
That dog is smiling!
Or, he's messing with your or you're messing with him.
Anybody that can't see that is not a dog person.
A dog that is pissed off and preparing to bite you does not sit on their rump when preparing to take a chunk out of you.

Circumstances do not allow me to have a dog right now, so keep the photos coming of Furmac The Mighty.
My favorite thread right now.

@BeerHunter We were almost inseparable when I wasn't traveling for work and just thinking about him still brings a tear to my eyes. I like dogs more than most people!

I dearly miss the multiple dogs I've had. Way better than the typical person.
One of the best things you can do for a child is get a dog. So much to learn from them and teachers of life.

Last edited:
Ive only had 1 dog that I thought might actually bite me, wolf/Shepherd- Odie, he was ruled by 6lb house cat. Named for Odie from Garfield cartoon.Get so stiff when she came by him you could(& I did) push him over. Id have to be doing sum stupid shit like yelling when fixing the tractor with a 8lb sledge hammer. Or arguing with my mom. Loved my mom, you just were not allowed to raise your voice for any reason reason with her with in sight, happy loud or other. Didnt care for x wife- shoulda known then lmao.
130lb fucker would hide in bushes especially at night. Then move just enough so you saw him, head down low pointed straight at you. Then prance off all accomplished now that you shit your pants.
Anyway you see Fermac with a leaf blower or weedeater. He pulled up the wire around my flower garden yesterday trying to get at the weedeater. Ya know cuz it was attacking me an all.

Anyway you see Fermac with a leaf blower or weedeater. He pulled up the wire around my flower garden yesterday trying to get at the weedeater. Ya know cuz it was attacking me an all.
Just be careful he is not chomping the ext. cord, even accidentally! :eek:

No time to dedicate to a dog at the moment so living vicariously through this thread. :) I do prefer my dogs to be more obedient, though. ;) We have inherited my son's GF's black cat who is not obedient at all--still trying to work on that... :D

The kids had a little foofy dog Shelby, that was cat-like and would jump on their beds to sleep with them. Into her teens, she started getting infirm and could no longer make the jump. It was sad because she would try to jump and bounce off the side of the bed. :( My dot and I made this step out of scrap ply strips (I have dozens of from making crates). Used some wood glue and a brad-nailer and cut some carpet scraps to staple into the top. Sadly, Shelby never took to it. Some dogs are weird like that. She passed a few years ago :( and the steps have sat under the ping-pong table since completion. I've been looking for someone to give them to.

shelbysteps.jpg

My cousin has this big ol' Mastiff/Retriever mix Bruno, getting on in his years. Has the entire middle section of his mini-van devoted to the dog. Bruno has been having trouble jumping into the van--keeps wacking the tops of his hind paws on the bottom of the doorway, apparently causing great pain. :( Also obviously developing hip D. So I modified the steps by cutting the top step off, moving the brace, adding wider steps and an outrigger. After a trial climb, my cousin went and bought some cheap carpet at the dollar store and we glued it on. Bruno has gotten the hang of using the steps and it lives in the van. Good to see something eventually go to good use. :)

brunostep1.jpg brunostep2.jpg

Right leg &left arm been numb 2for 2days. Freddie Kruger had been giving me back massage for last 4days and my eye keeps fading to outside.
I look over and see this sorry excuse of a dawg. Got so mad I put the hose to him. All he did was roll over, lap the water off his chest and roll back.
100565.jpeg

Okkk, everyone just be cool. Its going to be fine. I know its been raining like 8hrs. But to prevent run off Furmac dug a mote to capture the water(in like 3.46 seconds) its now flooding the drive. Hes currently acting like a baffle to slow the flow. Think angry hippo or hog.
Unable to curb his enthusiasm with his efforts at conservatism. Covered in mud head to toe He jumped through the screen door & did zoomies around house. No need to get up, he exited the same way he entered 🙄.
Id tie him to a tree till sunrise, but caint catch him.
Good thing I put all that grass seed down yesterday.
Just a average day in the Chronicle's of Furmac

Look at the bright side, it could've been deer poop! :p

My Weim thought she was lady-like prancing in the house after a frolic in the lovely stuff. o_O
She already didn't like taking a bath, so it was cold water hose time to get the message across!
But, I always lost that head-butt battle with her. Good times!

I got a 4 wheel tractor seat I sit on and let him drag me around in hopes of wearing him out. Doesnt even wear him down, if anything it ramps him up. We're talk 3hrs of tug of war.
Cant bring myself to get too mad, I like his puppy personality and want him to stay that way. Plus me falling over laughing really just doesnt help. Only had 1 other dog with this much energy, black&tan hound. Her zoomies last an hour. She could clear a 6' foot fence easy.
He already weighs 30lbs more then her as an adult. So I just stand as still as possible until he slows to under the speed of sound and can hear me yell.
Awhile back we were outside after dark, he started zooming, ran by the motion light, it must of distracted him because he literally ran through the wood fence. Thought it killed him. But he got up, staggered alil and went to playing. Breathes funny sometimes now, like he has a stuffy nose. Need to get him xrayed.

25 sec to broke and also for your viewing pleasure LET THE SHEDDING BEGIN.!!!!!
Hard to believe I vacuumed less then 48hrs ago😞
101158.jpeg
101159.jpeg

101156.jpeg

Make sure he's not eating the pieces of the toy or chewie because intestinal blockage can be fatal! :eek: Some dogs are stupid like that, swallow all sorts of crazy shit while Darwin looks on... :rolleyes:

newdarwin1.jpg

14 - 1/4x20x3", 25- fender washers, 1lb locking 1/4x20 nuts, 4 gallons of toy stuffing, 29 squeakers,53 cardboard boxes, 40 designated tug toy old Tshirts, 1/4x 5/16s adaptor and atleast 11 - 10mm sockets, 3 cubic yards of brush, small trees and yard clippings, Plus they've been asking if anyone's seen the FedEx dude, ya never know.
Also my 1/4" drive ratchet has went missing soooooo???

Only difference between Buffalo chips and Furmac mines is his are full of missing household items. They're about the same size & weight.

Mostly thats an issue with the smaller breeds or puppys. Rawhide chews or leather of any kind is about the worse thing you can give a dog. It becomes a film/layer inside their intestinal track preventing proper digestion, nutrient uptake and lends to bowl blockages.
But I do keep a eye on him, mostly as payback for him aggravating me on the toilet.

One of my boxers came to me as a puppy. I had a small cork board in the kitchen next to the landline phone on the wall (when people still had those). There were pushpins in the cork board. The windows were open. Unbeknownst to me the wind blew the stuff off the corkboard and onto the kitchen floor.

That evening I'm walking the dog and she takes a dump. Out came a half dozen colorful push pins. I couldn't believe she passed them without it becoming a vet emergency.

14 - 1/4x20x3", 25- fender washers, 1lb locking 1/4x20 nuts, 4 gallons of toy stuffing, 29 squeakers,53 cardboard boxes, 40 designated tug toy old Tshirts, 1/4x 5/16s adaptor and atleast 11 - 10mm sockets, 3 cubic yards of brush, small trees and yard clippings, Plus they've been asking if anyone's seen the FedEx dude, ya never know.
Also my 1/4" drive ratchet has went missing soooooo???

Only difference between Buffalo chips and Furmac mines is his are full of missing household items. They're about the same size & weight.

Mostly thats an issue with the smaller breeds or puppys. Rawhide chews or leather of any kind is about the worse thing you can give a dog. It becomes a film/layer inside their intestinal track preventing proper digestion, nutrient uptake and lends to bowl blockages.
But I do keep a eye on him, mostly as payback for him aggravating me on the toilet.
One of my dogs choked on those Greenie chew things. Freaked me out. I had to improvise a sort of Heimlich Maneuver on him. Thankfully it flew out. I read later that a lot of dogs die from those things getting stuck in their throat or gut.

Some dogs are like one of my brothers. He never chewed anything. Like Cooper
View: https://youtu.be/ceLvyOSZxzI

Had him weighed yesterday- 10months and 98.8lbs of hate an vengeance. A really killer let me tell ya.
101308.jpeg
101660.jpeg

Last edited:
YEP!! He's a killer alright

Its raining today, So Ill be dealing with this crap till tomorrow ROFLMAO
20240322_095233.jpg
20240322_095143.jpg

I fill up kiddy pool about every other day. He empties it in 10min, then does belly slides in the mud and wet grass. 1yr 102 lbs
Just a Happy Happy Dog
1712165429634.jpg

Back