Breaking! New Mexico’s Democrat Governor Suspends Second Amendment Rights in Albuquerque with 30-Day Ban

Breaking news!
Both @CECannonJr and @Racer88 bring valid input. - Stupidity (Racer) and Rebellion (Cannon).

Racer, perhaps you missed it, but realize the Soros foreign money and "Rebellion" analysis is precisely similar to what Trump and Maga folks have been accused of with inciting an insurrection by protesting an election. Removing fundamental rights granted in the Constitution so openly is what a dictator does either to gain more power or to incite a response which is exactly what New Mexico's governor did. It is irrelevant whether it was from stupidity or it was intentional, the results are the same.

1. Recent Ammo Land Headline quoted in 2023:

2. AP Headline quoted in 2022:

How do these two quoted headlines differ by much other than using the words "insurrection" and "rebellion"? Both are substantially similar, but probably have legal nuances that differ.

The second quote is from AP and can be viewed at the link below. Obviously there will be a ton of other similar links just like the AP headline including those from PBS and a plethora of mainstream media outlets. Just do a search.

Conservatives need to start fighting like the Marxists/Leftists are doing. New Mexico's Governor should be called out just like the Maxist/Leftists called out the lambasted MAGA Patriots.

Okay, so you're tired of the word Marxist and Soros? So why not call them what they are: "Communist Light", or simply "Commies"? Because, that's exactly who they are. A few of the more outspoken Marxist/Communists need to be thrown into court just like Trump and Maga Patriots have had happen to them as "insurrectionists". Many J6'ers are being persecuted politically rather than being tried for some of the misdemeanor issues they MAY or MIGHT have committed in D.C.

Further, one should notice that a decent number of these cases are now being presented and decided on recently. Dragging these cases out for 2-3 years was done intentionally so that the sentences were issued during the build up of the 2024 election. Misdemeanor trespass cases should have been settled in weeks or months, not several years. It was delayed and timed this way for political reasons and to discourage any potential citizen from questioning or protesting potential results of the 2024 election. It is a warning shot across the bow to preempt any potential challengers of 2024. This is why Biden and the DOJ are going after any and all individuals associated with Trump including his lawyers and political advisors and anybody that affiliates or endorses the MAGA mantra.

We need to play by the same rules of the Marxist/Leftist and stop playing nice. Otherwise, we lose. We need to start dragging people into court through legal actions through the Attorney Generals in conservative states that have been harmed.

And the first step is calling people out for who they are and what they're doing. And, this is what the article that @CECannonJr linked to does. It's precisely what the AP story linked above did when it came out in 2022 as follow-up to the Democrat led J6 Committee's investigation from 2021 to 2022 and their claims of insurrection against Maga Patriots.

What we need is a handful of state Attorney Generals to grow some balls and start dragging Marxists/Communists into court for their illegal actions under color of law. This includes Soros and many other folks. The list is endless and much larger than the J6 list.

Ammo Land's article is just one of many theories and stories that need to unfold publicly in order to fight the Commies trying to take over America.

Tax payer funded PBS two years ago:

WATCH: Trump willfully incited the insurrection and encouraged violence, says Rep. Neguse

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14qVaKFfPx8

I honestly believe Governor Karen is simply full
of herself. A terminal case of arrogance. It’s important to remember these people live in a liberal bubble, surrounded by like minded sycophants who constantly tell them how brilliant and courageous they are. Like celebrities.

The truth is people like that are often neurotic, fragile emotionally and cowardly. They fold under pressure. Their bravado is false.

The Governor is a perfect example of the Peter Principal. She’s been promoted beyond her ability. Like Biden and Harris. They suck at their job.

Politics is like crack for people who are self absorbed idiots that genuinely believe they are everyone’s intellectual superior. The truth is our smartest people don’t run for office. Unfortunately.

I honestly believe Governor Karen is simply full
of herself. A terminal case of arrogance. It’s important to remember these people live in a liberal bubble, surrounded by like minded sycophants who constantly tell them how brilliant and courageous they are. Like celebrities.

The truth is people like that are often neurotic, fragile emotionally and cowardly. They fold under pressure. Their bravado is false.

The Governor is a perfect example of the Peter Principal. She’s been promoted beyond her ability. Like Biden and Harris. They suck at their job.

Politics is like crack for people who are self absorbed idiots that genuinely believe they are everyone’s intellectual superior. The truth is our smartest people don’t run for office. Unfortunately.
Bingo on all points.

I do not see the relevance (while I also happen to disagree with the claim that Trump incited violence).

Again... there was no "rebellion" in NM. Pretty much NOTHING happened.
I posted it to show how the activists Dems are fighting and because it's a video accompanied by a headline made by tax payer funded PBS. It was going to go in my first post as another example, but I forgot to include it.

We are losing the media message because people will not fight, or their message is being neutered by an activist press. And that is the gist of what Ammo Land's article is doing and what my comments above address. Ammo Land is fighting and their message is meeting the fight head on the way it needs to be done. More of these war of words needs to happen online in order to combat the war against our freedoms.

I believe most folks here in the forum are probably on the same page with a lot of issues and I feel Patriot Americans need to be more proactive in the fight and use the same tactics of the Dems and not splitting hairs fighting among ourselves about unnecessary trivial nuances with each little word or comment we read online or a statement made by an individual in a forum.

The Ammo Land story along with many other persuasive articles, videos and media coverage need to happen. And they need to happen often and A LOT!

And that's the simplified crux of my biscuit. ;):)

Last edited:
Liberals and conservatives share a common trait. They spend all their time talking to each other. In their respective echo chambers. That's why our highly polarized society is able to maintain that steady state of disagreement and conflict.

Liberal politicians have one advantage. When sticking it to the people, they have the good sense to do the reach around.

This is a good video and analysis of the New Mexico 2A issue. I've indexed it to start at a very good point raised by Mark Smith that he posted seven hours ago. You may want to start it at the beginning of the video to hear everything.

View: https://youtu.be/YdJ4-MGNmqM?t=350

For the young bucks in the room that are too young to know The Crux Of The Biscuit:
The apostrophe determines whether it is the master’s biscuit or the dog’s biscuit. That could be the crux of the biscuit.

"It doesn't, you can't, I won't, and it don't. It hasn't, it isn't, it even ain't, and it shouldn't". Dogs reject negativity. Words with apostrophes often are. We can learn a lot from dogs.

Last edited:
They spend all their time talking to each other. In their respective echo chambers.
Well, yeah... when the opposite side will attack you verbally and even physically... the incentive to speak across the aisle, so to speak, is greatly diminished.

Because I dared to question the COVID narrative and actually cite scientific literature that contradicted the public narrative.... I lost close friends and family relationships irrevocably. Even my own sister. We haven't spoken in 2 years and are not likely to ever speak again.

Maybe???

It's never been about lives or safety. Never ever.

I think even liberals know it's never been about that. It's about controlling citizens.
It's odd that the ones who'll do anything to save just one child also agree with abortion, which is the number one child killer multiple times over.

Western Oregon is full of wackos. Washington too. I think being trapped between the Olympics and the Cascades, the rain, and bordered by hopelessly liberal California and Vancouver BC has made everyone insane.

My wife grew up in Portland.

I just read that Oregon Gov. Kate Brown privately signed a bill last month ending the requirement for high school students to prove proficiency in reading, writing, and arithmetic before high school graduation. Yes. That is what Oregon needs. More illiterate, stupid people.

You can't make this shit up.
It’s true. And she’s absolutely unhinged…

Liberals and conservatives share a common trait. They spend all their time talking to each other. In their respective echo chambers. That's why our highly polarized society is able to maintain that steady state of disagreement and conflict.

Liberal politicians have one advantage. When sticking it to the people, they have the good sense to do the reach around.
They know how to circle the wagons. Something the RNC has never done. Because they are Too busy wanting to be the head chef in the kitchen with their own (or their handler’s) agendas.

Well, yeah... when the opposite side will attack you verbally and even physically... the incentive to speak across the aisle, so to speak, is greatly diminished.

Because I dared to question the COVID narrative and actually cite scientific literature that contradicted the public narrative.... I lost close friends and family relationships irrevocably. Even my own sister. We haven't spoken in 2 years and are not likely to ever speak again.
I had some similar experiences. My father would not speak to me for a couple of years because I gave up a promising, well paying career in engineering for Foreign Service. We never saw eye to eye anyway. I didnt dwell on it. My mother was not negative but repeatedly said she was worried I was going to get killed or kidnapped and tortured. Not exactly supportive. Or rational.

I chose to not dwell on this. Getting pissed off at people who don't like your point of view or life decisions is a waste of energy. If it's family, it hurts everyones feelings. In some ways it feels like a betrayal. I don't argue or try to convince friends and family of anything. Because it always gets emotional. But I will happily debate a stranger.

One of my greatest gifts is not giving a fuck what anybody thinks. As the Isley Brothers said, I do my own thing, And always have. It's very liberating.

Last edited:
I do not see the relevance (while I also happen to disagree with the claim that Trump incited violence).

Again... there was no "rebellion" in NM. Pretty much NOTHING happened.
While there was a incident at the Capitol on 1/6, one must keep in mind that it was intentional and actually incited by Pelosi, the Capitol police, the effbeeeye, and others (Ray epps). The taking of political prisoners was pre-planned.

The Capitol police literally unlocked and opened the doors!

Yes, pretty much NOTHING happened in NM. But, it was only 5 days into it. The court system rarely moves that quickly. People usually take a couple of weeks to mobilize substantial protests to anything.

Last edited:
To be incited you have to be willing and easily manipulated.
While there was a incident at the Capitol on 1/6, one must keep in mind that it was intentional and actually incited by Pelosi, the Capitol police, the effbeeeye, and others (Ray epps). The taking of political prisoners was pre-planed.

The Capitol police literally unlocked and opened the doors!

Yes, pretty much NOTHING happened in NM. But, it was only 5 days into it. The court system rarely moves that quickly. People usually take a couple of weeks to mobilize substantial protests to anything.
Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 8.18.33 AM.png

Getting pissed off at people who don't like your point of view or life decisions is a waste of energy. If it's family, it hurts everyones feelings. In some ways it feels like a betrayal. I don't argue or try to convince friends and family of anything. Because it always gets emotional. But I will happily debate a stranger.

To be clear.... I didn't dump them. They dumped me. I'm just not going to let them back in if and when they try. I never tried to convince them of anything. I simply answered the questions (such as "Did you get the shot?" "No? Why not?" The reason didn't matter anyway. They were discarding me regardless... just for not getting the shot, for example. I was expelled from the relationship, by THEIR choice. I'm just saying that their choice is final.

I agree with debating, which I have shied away from more recently. I will no longer debate them. I know I am right, because I have the actual facts on my side (with the citations). I arrived at my position, not because of how I feel, but rather from researching the scientific literature. I respect their decisions and trust that they believe they are doing what is best for them. I expect the same in return. But it doesn't work that way.

Similarly, people try to tell me I don't need a gun, because the police will protect me. After all, "Serve & Protect" is painted on the sides of their cruisers! Yes, they will actually say this. When I recite BY NAME (literally from memory) the FIVE federal court decisions, two of which were SCOTUS, that the police (nor any gov't agency) have NO LEGAL DUTY to protect ANY ONE of us from harm.... I either get blank / angry stares... Or even more amusingly... the retort, "That's YOUR opinion!" Again... no kidding. The five federal court cases are MY opinion! LOL! Not a single person has ever taken up my challenge for them to look just ONE of those cases I recited. Lest they experience painful cognitive dissonance when they learn their long-held world view is based on a marketing slogan is..... FALSE.

I don't initiate the controversial conversations. They do. They can't not do it, and it's become much more prevalent in recent years. These issues are their very identity.

I finally realize that facts matter not one bit when pitted against emotions. As a result, I have grown more and more socially and familially (if that's a word) isolated. It's not because I give a fuck about what people think of me. That ship sailed a LONG time ago. Ask anyone who knows me! LOL! So, it's not because I give a fuck. It's because I am wasting my time with those people. They no longer contribute to my quality of life. The relationships no longer have value to either side. They made the choice to dump me. I'm making a choice to not let them back - because they showed their true colors.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Ip6_U2lIo

People usually take a couple of weeks to mobilize substantial protests to anything.
These are different people. They are not BLM. They are not antifa. They're conservatives. They don't burn down buildings, destroy and loot businesses, or kill people like "mostly peaceful" protesters.

Back