PSA is kinda pissing me off with the Micro Dagger

Finally got to shoot the G43X with the PSA mags. Put 250 rounds through the gun this session. Need to tweak the rear sight to the right a wee bit. Gun is shooting to the left a couple of inches.
Short answer, no issues. Mags work flawlessly, even when loaded to the 15 shots and putting #16 in the barrel. I was worried there would be too much drag on the slide, but it cycled every time.

I loaded all the mags to 14 rounds when I first bought them. Couldn't get the 15th round in. Let them sit for a week and then #15 would go in. Getting the last two rounds in is pretty tough without a mag loading tool of some kind. Even with the factory Glock tool that came with the pistol, it's hard to get those last two in.
Bought a tool that works much better than the factory Glock item. Will do a review here shortly.
glad you didnā€™t force the 15th, setting spring first is a classy maneuver that Reddit complainers haven't heard of šŸ˜‚

My micro frame came in. I had a comp slide waiting for it since those came out last year, so I was very ready to use the damn thing. It runs like a top, absolutely love it. Slide to frame fit was amazing, sear engagement is 80-90%, more good luck at play. I had been concerned, but in the end it just worked out. With my dagger builds, previously, I bought several very inexpensive dagger firing pin assemblies, so I had components to work with to get proper sear engagement for each frame and slide combo. For this build, firing pin assemblies are not currently available, and I just lucked out. Iā€™d bet the warranty department would help someone out if they truly needed better engagement for safety.

Btw, I was not expecting them to have smashed a gen3 trigger assembly into g43 format, but itā€™s pretty cool.

Last edited:
I have the pink and the rust-colored one. The bright color makes them easy to find in the range bag without digging.
I call ours ā€œBarneyā€ (no not the Flintstones..) and got the color itā€™s in, for the same reasonā€¦..So I could find it in the range bag. My daughter-in-law was coveting our Barney. (It works so well.) So we got her a pink unit that stands out too and itā€™s her very own ā€¦. I need to get a second one.

Back